Battlefield One: Platoon Idea

Shandykidinkent

As I have the game I wanted to know if others had it and if so, would anyone be interested it a ONI clan on there or 34th Army-with the goal of growing our site? I’m open to any other names and/or seeing if anyone has already created a platoon that we could all join, feel free to let me know what you think of this.

- Shandy

Field Agent

Field Agent

(edited)

I'd be totally up for it. I was briefly in a German Imperial Landwehr regiment and still have documentation for BFI MILSIM gear. if we were to do it we would need a new regiment name though. The 34th may not have been present as the USA or I can look deep into other 34ths from GE, AH, RU, FR, and UK. @Shandykidinkent however some one above us would most likely need to approve it, but ill start research ASAP. @Shawn4Japan whats your thoughts? thanks for pinging @B1ue Team Sucks

Edited by Jason L Lewis

Field Agent

Field Agent

Alright I found out a 34th DIVISION was present no information on combat brigades for us during the Great War seems to be present. I've been saying the idea of a history of the 34th from the first "world" war to the human covenant war would be a fun thing we could do, and we start there as that.