Enlisted Stories #3

New Harry Cramb

Resident Agent in Charge

Resident Agent in Charge

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Dragon Wrath

The date is 08/05/20 2:00 am GMT i am silently working on my laptop when i hear i ping on discord. I check the discord General Alpha to find the most horrifying news ever. At exactly 11:54pm  2 screenshots were posted about a clan called 'Blades of Blood Blades of War!' and that in 3 weeks they will rage war against the entirety of the community and hack each clan server and eventually take them all down. He said the threat will strike in approximately 3 weeks and we must prepare within 3 days or we will fall. He told us that he has been undercover for 8 years and apart of black team and that this information is classified and above both mine and shawns pay grade. he said that the threat is rated 11 out of 10 and to alert HIGHCOM immediately.  Rear Admiral Shawn initiated Red Alert and to man all stations. At this point Lieutenant Harry Cramb attempted to make contact with Osman and her security team to no avail in which later we found out that her and her security team was KIA'd. I then after tried to organise an emergency meeting with HIGHCOM in which none responded. Rear Admiral Shawn decided to make the judgement that HIGHCOM was officially MIA leaving him sole head of ONI. 

Since LT Harry Cramb was the only other officer there at the time he had sworn Shawn in and had him swear on the holy bible to protect and serve ONI to his best ability. Shawn then said with great vigor 'Man your stations and prepare for battle'. What was now left of the upper echelon and the remaining enlisted the army manned their bases and UNSC Vanishing Point deployed their one ODST directly at  the enemy while all Prowlers set to stealth mode and prepared for the enemy.  

//: BEGIN TRANSMISSION... ://
//: CASUALTY REPORT... ://
//: ODSTS DEATHS: 1 ://
//: ODSTS INJURED: 0 ://
//: NAVY DEATHS: 35683 ://
//: NAVY INJURED: 73020 ://
//: MARINE DEATHS: 302 ://
//: MARINE INJURED: 3282 ://
//: ARMY DEATHS: 281028 ://
//: ARMY INJURED: 1 ://
//: STATUS OF VANISHING POINT: MIA ://
//: STATUS OF UNSC RAZOR: ALL G ://
//: STATUS OF ARMY: KIA ://
//: STATUS OF UNSC ELCIPSE: MIA ://
//: STATUS OF MERIWETHER LEWIS: ACTIVE ://
//: END TRANSMISSION... ://

dragon.png

Screenshot_2020-05-07-17-50-272.png

Screenshot_2020-05-07-17-49-282.png

Agent

Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET

The Latin American based prowler: El Cipse is the deadliest vessel of them all with its crew consisting entirely of ex-luchadores. 

Jokes aside, I hope you can find some time to correct the mistake in your post Lt Cramb.
-
I'll add my footage to the pile.
I was contacted about this "threat" before I got the chance to read the ONI server. Once in the call, Dragon's Wrath proceeded to describe a hybrid between the Navy Seal copypasta and a comic book villain while I frantically rushed to install and configure OBS. I was only able to capture a poor-quality recording of the tail end of Wrath's colorful description with my mic input mixed at twice the volume of my desktop audio and only coming through the left channel. I've added custom subtitles to the video so it should at least be understandable now so be sure to enable them in the playback options.

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

lmfao! this was a great read, I appreciate it. Man sad to have missed it =, would have been a great laugh, guess i'll have to wait till the next one decides to go bonkers.

On another note Harry i think you could have a real knack for fictional writing, just saying.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...