Accessing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
11 hours ago, Gregor Adrik said:

My favorite feature of the MCC version of Reach (which you can still try out) is how the teleporters work on projectiles. Ever since the flight ended I've been messing around with teleporting rockets whenever I get the chance.

I've seen some videos of that, looks hilarious. Already though of the aerial capabilities of throwing a teleporter beyond the eye can see and having it aim down so whenever you shoot a rocket it's an airstrike.

Agent

Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
On 10/28/2019 at 8:52 PM, Shawn4Japan said:

I've seen some videos of that, looks hilarious. Already though of the aerial capabilities of throwing a teleporter beyond the eye can see and having it aim down so whenever you shoot a rocket it's an airstrike.

Yeah, that could be fun to implement on a base's wall or something.

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 10/28/2019 at 10:47 AM, Gregor Adrik said:

My favorite feature of the MCC version of Reach (which you can still try out) is how the teleporters work on projectiles. Ever since the flight ended I've been messing around with teleporting rockets whenever I get the chance.

i feel like it's definitely Red vs Blue inspired from when Red team and Blue team are fighting Tex. More like getting beat up by Tex but that doesnt matter