Soft Launch New Design and Live Update

Accessing

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

Hello all, due to the unkind nature that is the administrative back panel of the site we only have one menu manager/ menu creator to work with. In editing the legacy one bringing it to standard for the new design I decided to flip the switch and bring everyone to the new design (as it was breaking the previous one) 

This means many more broken things around the site but we've laid out a better live service editing plan for how we want the site to be updated and where will receive the most love. I don't expect this to be a problem since, we are mostly using Discord and I don't really care about site traffic and the disruption this could cause because the main page still looks cool. 

Find the full digest I am still adding too for this full launch in this link. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oYcqC_K_csopA0XbazY6l32OqT6eSSqmwzjHEYXOIKE/edit?usp=sharing ] 

• 2 weeks later...
Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I just want to say WOW. 

I did not have high expectations or hope to find a developer. Invisionbyte is clearly very capable and I am very happy with the results so far. 

I don't know if its just me though, reading the forums and in its wide from before is really straining. If you need help with some examples of great forums online I know some to share. 

Senior Field Agent

Senior Field Agent

On 3/20/2022 at 11:57 AM, ADM S Osman said:

I don't know if its just me though, reading the forums and in its wide from before is really straining. If you need help with some examples of great forums online I know some to share. 

Me too, but not much being posted nowadays so not too bad for the lurker like myself.