Modern Warfare Regiment?

Accessing

• 2 weeks later...
Senior Field Agent

Senior Field Agent

I haven't been able to play much recently but Call of Duty has came so far its kind of cool to have a unit.

15 minutes ago, Shawn4Japan said:

I genuinely don't know what to call it.

Maybe a unit name that meshes with the UN military or Insurrectionist timeline. Something not too heavy on the role play but puzzle pieced into ONI and can recruit from to at least the website for numbers if not Halo. 

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕
Just now, Alexander Reaves said:

I haven't been able to play much recently but Call of Duty has came so far its kind of cool to have a unit.

Maybe a unit name that meshes with the UN military or Insurrectionist timeline. Something not too heavy on the role play but puzzle pieced into ONI and can recruit from to at least the website for numbers if not Halo. 

I don't think it'll be a recruiting ground but sure I'll look into that era for units. What was the one you made again @ODST J Sechemet?

Field Agent

Field Agent

I like this idea. The regiment system in the game also offers XP boosts during Happy Hours you can set in the options. I've already made a regiment myself using the 34th INBN as our tag. we could run a mock unit through it and you guys could see how well it goes. Myself, Blue and Tsar are in and as we get more people on their ill send out invites so they have access to the XP boost.

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• FORUM HEROIC MEMBER

I own two now, one is called "ODSTs" with 204 members and a service tag of [11MFR] and another called Coalition of Ghosts with 28 and service tag of [l///l]. However the game only allows you to be leader of one so I have my friend as the leader in the ghost one.

I’ve been currently downloading the game amongst other things for school and work, I’ll reply when the game has finally downloaded. Sounds like a plan Jason, would be a good recruiting opportunity for the site as well as the community as a whole.

- Shandy

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 4/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Shawn4Japan said:

I don't think it'll be a recruiting ground but sure I'll look into that era for units. What was the one you made again @ODST J Sechemet?

If someone else has a bigger regiment let's just make that the main one for ONI, I do not care so much for whatever names picked so long as it isn't heinous and hateful. 

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 4/26/2020 at 5:30 PM, Alexander Reaves said:

I meant to really respond to this one but okay. I may try out Warzone.. although I do see and hear everywhere it is a large download. 

Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• FORUM HEROIC MEMBER
20 minutes ago, Serin Osman said:

If someone else has a bigger regiment let's just make that the main one for ONI, I do not care so much for whatever names picked so long as it isn't heinous and hateful. 

I just invited random people I played with, lmao. I didn't expect for us to make a COD Division. I was thinking about removing some inactive people to make space, the max is 250.

15 hours ago, ODST J Sechemet said:

It's really fun, using a mic and calling out/pinging is key.

I actually tried that the other night, and then proceeded to get run over by a truck. 

I played multiplayer last night and really enjoyed it.

- Shandy

• 2 weeks later...