Pentagon admitting to UFO's

Accessing

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

Assistant Special Agent in Charge

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I think this is worth looking into. For the Pentagon to admit it is enough to confirm all other suspicions. It is very peculiar that these videos were released and not the other plethora of existing documented footage of UFO's across military branches, nations and commercial flight industry. 

I actually think this is a forced hand, too many people saw it or circulated it internally before intelligence was able to classify and secure it. 

• 3 weeks later...
Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN
On 4/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, Jason L Lewis said:

i wanna trust it but the conversations during the camera footage seem to calm for a UFO sighting especiall if they are planning to engage it like in the first clip. also do we know if the gaurdians a relaible source?

Well I mean you kinda have to look at it like this: they're whole job is to watch for flying objects in the sky so when they get so used to it, it makes sense for them to be not as excited/amazed by it when they see them constantly.

• 2 weeks later...
Agent

Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET
(edited)

That second one is clearly a bird... the apparent motion is caused by the fact that the plane is passing over at half the speed of sound creating a parallax effect. Journalists at the Guardian never played Arma I guess. lmao

*EDIT*

I did a quick google search for 'Declassified UFO Videos "fake"?' to see if anyone else thinks the same thing and ran into a CYBERPOL report on the videos. Seems important information was scrubbed from the HUD readout among other edits.

http://cyberpol.info/דו''ח UFO Cyberpol 616IS10020_ufo.pdf
http://cyberpol.info/CYBERPOL PRESS 616_IS_100_20_UFO.pdf

After putting the word "bird" in quotes instead of "fake" I was able to find the article where this quote came from. https://science.slashdot.org/story/20/05/02/2324228/why-the-navys-ufo-videos-arent-showing-aliens

n this one he argues, convincingly to me, that the FLIR video just shows a passenger plane seen from a distance. He also shows that the rotation of the object in the GIMBAL video is almost certainly due to the motion of the camera itself as it tracks the objects. The fighter jet is turning, and at the same time the camera is mounted on a rotating mechanism that allows it to track. These two motions combine to make a somewhat confusing series of rotations in the image, which is why the object in the video appears to rotate around.

But my favorite bit is a video where he gives a single, simple explanation that accounts for two things seen in the Navy videos, specifically, why the object in the GOFAST video appears to scream across the water so rapidly, and how in the GIMBAL video the object seems to travel against a strong wind. The answer: It's an illusion due to parallax, how an object close to you seems to move more rapidly against a more distant background as the camera moves... Given the distance, angle, and motion, it's likely that the GOFAST video shows a balloon.

The reason I don't think it's a balloon though is that it is clearly hot according to the thermal camera which a balloon would have no reason to be. Also, there is a regular distortion to its shape that sort of looks like flapping.

Edited by Gregor Adrik
Added more information.