Introductions

ADM S Osman

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

I'm Drededangel, usually nicknamed Dreded, Dred, or Angel by my friends. My first Halo was Halo 2 from what i'm told, but the first Halo I remember playing is Halo Reach and Halo 3. I joined ONI March 15th 2019, so im still fairly new. My favorite Halo multiplayer wise and what i usually play is Halo Reach but for story it's Halo 3.

Intelligence Officer

Intelligence Officer

• [C] UNIT LEADER
  • ACCESS [4] TOP SECRET〔CW〕

I'm Shawn, I started playing with Halo CE too and my favorite Halo.. tough question. I love all of them. Probably put the most hours in Halo Wars though, really because I first started gaming in general with RTS game. 

Candidate

Candidate

• [R] RESIGNED SERVICEMEN

Hello I am Ultimatewolf805. Just call me Ultimate. I am from Texas. My first halo was Halo 2 however my favorite Halo would be Halo Reach.

I joined ONI May 12, 2018. I have had ups and downs yet I enjoy being a part of this community.

• 3 weeks later...
Agent

Agent

• ACCESS [3] TOP SECRET

Hello everyone, I am Gregor Adrik. The first Halo game I played was Halo: Combat Evolved, but my favorite entry in the franchise is Halo: 3. I joined The Office of Naval Intelligence in October of 2016 and have been working on intelligence operations beginning nearly the day that I joined if you count my work in Antecursor. My favorite part of the job has to be the conversations I end up having while gathering information or just in general.

• 5 months later...

Hello, my name is Shandykidinkent (though go by Shandy). I joined ONI last Wednesday 22nd of April 2020. My first Halo was Halo 3, then school and family obligation made me miss out on the other games with my last one being Halo 4, before the COD series stole my attention. Recently I purchased MCC and I will admit probably one of my better purchases. I gather information (as a part of my job) so really liked the idea of joining a group of people who share my same passion and excitement for data mining, both in the sense of intellectual attainment as well as real-world implications. If you have any questions, feel free to zip me a message.

Thank you for your time,

Shandy

• 4 weeks later...
Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

Hello My name is Anthony My first halo is halo 3 because it came out on my birthday in 2007. My favorite halo is reach though i actively play a lot of the titles after 3. I'm rather competitive and play a lot of things other than halo as well.  I joined ONI After the fall of my previous clan in 2020 I have an interest in ODSTs and the overall universe as a whole.

Best, 

Anthony (CriminalMackman)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good day my name is classified unless you get to know me better but just call me Charm or Sprift. My first halo was Halo 4 on MCC and i've hooked ever since. My favorite halo... too many to choose from. I'm a writer for fun and crap halo player. I also have a pretty nice collection of rare Mega blocks halo figures

Лично я считаю, что весь мир должен принять на вооружение своих ВВС по крайней мере 50 любых самолетов, происходящих из "железного занавеса" или Российской Федерации, для крутого эстетического эффекта.

• 3 months later...
Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• [G] CONTRACTOR

Hello folks! My name is Jordan though you can call me Taco! I was brought on board my LoD Maple in May of 2021. I’ve been in and out of halo clans since halo 3, though I’ve been playing since launch day of Halo CE. Looking forward to working and playing along side the Fantastic people here

• 2 weeks later...
Auditor

Auditor

I'm Dunbar. I made some websites. My first halo game was combat evolved. I did a thing, with some stuff. Then i did army things, and army stuff, followed by college stuff and things. Now im doing stuff and have free time for other stuff. My first clan was Fire Team Charlie (Halo 2), which became the 105th ODST Division (Halo 3). 

• 2 years later...
Junior Attendant

Junior Attendant

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Hey all! I am Shortie. I am a mother of 4 and an avid gamer. I love to play all kinds of games and also love to listen to music and post on forums. 

Looking forward to chatting with you all here :) 

Agent

Agent

• ONI INTERN

Hello! I'm Argon14! Big gamer, pretty much anything besides racing and sports games! Big PC gamer, and lover of all things halo lore!

R10 Senior Director of the Hard Style Assassins Gaming Community.
HSA 2022 Hall of Fame
Gaming Hub Council Member
He/Him
"Do we bend the rules in service to a greater good? And if we do, what does it say of us?"
"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Agent

Agent

• ACCESS [1] CONFIDENTIAL
  • FORUM BASIC MEMBER
  • NAVY OFFICER ı O1 ı ENS
  • ONI OPERATIVE

A little late to this, but here it is. Name is Venture Jones or Jones. Started with Halo CE, but I also like all of the Halos for their own things. I tend to always play the most recent game though. Joined ONI around 2022, so still super fresh. Before here I helped at the Halo Archive, before their forums shut down.

🛹

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Auditor

Auditor

• FORUM BASIC MEMBER

Howdy Yall I'm Rat or just call me Lee.  Currently taking a break from playing Halo. I like to play other games and games that are interesting to play.